Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fenway explores his new home

FENWAY EXPLORES HIS NEW HOME

 Hello Josie Mae -  

Greetings from high up near the ceiling.  When I first came to Grandma Bobby and Grandpa Larry's I was very hungry and quite tired from the car ride.  I ate some delicious food and then found a place to sleep.  When I woke up it was time to explore my new home and see where I was fed, find places to sleep and places to play.

Here is a picture of me exploring.  I thought I might like to see what was on top of the big window above the dining table so I climbed up on the table (I am not supposed to do that - Grandma Bobby and Grandpa Larry don't like it when I get on the table.  Do your Mom and Dad let you climb on the table?)  -  

Anyway I climbed on the table then I jumped up onto this wooden support which is really high up and near the ceiling.  After I got up here I got a little scared.  My tail puffs up all big and bushy when I am scared.  Do you see how it is puffed up in the picture?  I really wasn't sure how I could get down.  Grandma Bobby and Grandpa Larry laughed at me, then Grandma Bobby took this picture of me.  And finally she reached up and got me down.  When she got me down and petted me I forgave her for laughing at me! 

WHEW!  I thought I might have to try to sleep up there - and where would I get food?  I was very happy to get down.  I purred and purred.  I never tried to get up on that support again.  After all that excitement, I needed a long cat nap.  

Until next time

Love from Fenway (your family's Maine Coon Cat) 

No comments:

Post a Comment