Fenway: Looks out the window at the top of the attic stairs
Fenway: Looking for something on the other attic window.
Hello Josie....
It is getting colder outside here. We have not had snow yet, but Grandma Bobby tells me you have snow where you live in Steamboat Springs. I don't like to be outside when it is cold and raining so now I spend more time indoors.
But even while I am inside I really want to know what is going on outside so I spend a lot of time looking out the windows. One day I followed Grandma Bobby upstairs to the attic. First I looked out the window at the top of the stairs. (Do you see me doing that in the first picture above?) Then I looked out the window on the other side of the attic.
Grandma Bobby was quite surprised when I began climbing up the other attic window! She thought I must see something pretty interesting out of it. But when she came closer she realized I was trying to catch a very very big fly buzzing on the inside of the window trying to get out. (And the second picture shows me climbing up after that very loud and big fly).
I am happy Grandma Bobby did not get a picture of me falling off the attic window when I took off a paw to swat at the fly. I didn't get hurt, but I felt pretty foolish. I should have remembered that I needed to hold on with all of my toes and claws!
After all the work of climbing the attic stairs, and then climbing up the window and trying to catch the fly I was very tired so
......... here I am taking a little cat nap to rest up after all that hard work and effort. (I guess the fly really was not worth all the work and the fall I took while trying to catch it!)
Catching flies on windows is very exhausting!
Love from Fenway (your family's Maine Coon Cat)
No comments:
Post a Comment